Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 Year Anniversary


2 years ago I married my love! 
We have had quite a ride but I am loving it! 
I love him so much and am so grateful for him.
He is such a hard working, dedicated man.

2 years ago I remember waking up so excited that this was our day
It was a sunny 96 degree day filled with lots of bugs
I had so much fun getting ready, all filled with anticipation
enjoying the moments with my girls and seeing my love for the first time that day.
It couldn't have been a better day!
Celebrating with our family and friends and starting this journey together.
I wouldn't have guessed we would be where we are today but I really wouldn't change any of it!
It has made us who we are today and helped our marriage grow!

I can't help but thank the Lord for all of it!
Without Him I know this wouldn't have been as good!
Without Him who knows where we would be.

I can't wait to see where He takes us in the next couple years...and couple months.
I am so excited to meet our son Noah and love on him!

Here is to many more years together!








My favorite picture of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment