Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!


Josh left for work on Tuesday morning and I know Noah knows he is gone...so weird that at such a young age he knows things!!

Growing up it was known that when our papa left for a work trip that things would go wrong at home. Appliances would break or big projects would be due or kids would get sick. And don't you know that it would continue with us. Noah got pink eye the day after Josh left and he was miserable Wednesday. I felt so bad. He was quiet, didn't want to be held, didn't want to be left alone, didn't want to be put down, didn't want to play with his toys etc...yesterday was much better and I am so grateful because it was my annual trip downtown with my dad and Noah's first trip! We go downtown every year to watch the business men and women go throughout their day (I don't know why but I love it so much), go through the 8th floor of Macy's, go out to eat and pick up an ornament for my collection. It was so nice to bring Noah into our tradition and I can't wait until Noah knows and gets excited too!! I got a poinsettia ornament and purchased one for Josh and Noah (they have a collection I have started for them as well). I don't know if my dad will ever know how special this tradition is to me and how loved I feel because of it!! 

Last night Noah, my parents and I went to my CHRISTmas Eve service at my church and it was a blast. Great music and a lovely message. Here is how it ended!! 
Grandma Marcia came over to craft today and my brother and parents plan on sleeping over on CHRISTmas Eve night. I am so excited!!

Here are some pictures of our Macy's walk. 

Papa and Noah ~ couldn't get flash to work :(

Me and my baby boy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some of our Christmas pictures!!







My little snowflake!




No comments:

Post a Comment