Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, October 30, 2011

So glad Daddy is home!

Seriously it is like day and night with Noah when Josh is home! He will sleep longer, eat more, cry less, etc. It is always so nice to have him home!! We have been enjoying our family time together and hanging with friends, eating good food (yes I am actually cooking), cleaning, football games, appointments, etc. 

And to make our time even more special...Josh got a promotion!! He is now a "Safety Hand" and will be in charge of 5 different rigs teaching safety and doing paperwork when people get hurt! Now he won't be in the -40/100 degree weather! He and I are very excited about this change!! So proud of my man!!

I will tell you about our experience last night...so while Josh was gone I noticed a bunch of insulation chunks and poop in the basement. I hadn't heard or seen a mouse so I wasn't very concerned. So two days ago I went out and bought 2 mouse traps (the kind of disposable traps so you don't have to see the caught mouse) I put some peanut butter in it and set it up. Josh went down stairs last night and saw the trap had caught a mouse, while carrying it up the stairs I asked how he knew there was actually a mouse in it and he showed me the tail sticking out of it. I couldn't believe it. We will now see if the second trap will catch a mouse!

I will say that I am more frightened of the spiders...a week ago I went out and bought 10 hedge balls to put around our hose after seeing 6 spiders in one day once the temperature dropped. And now I haven't seen one!! :) I am a happy momma!!

Well...I will post some halloween pictures this week!!

Happy Halloween!!


(ONE WEEK UNTIL NOAH AND I HEAD TO VIRGINIA TO SEE MY SISTER AND HER 4 BOYS!! (and josh will meet us out there))

No comments:

Post a Comment