Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there!!
I know I am not "really" a mom yet but it sure feels like it!!
I can't hold my little man with my hands but I enjoy feeling him move, 
watch him move in my stomach and
take care of him as much as I can right now!


My mother - my best friend!!

Such a wonderful day to honor our moms out there!
I have such an amazing mom that is so wonderful and precious to me!
As I have grown older I become more grateful for her and appreciate her more.
She is my best friend and confidant!
My partner in crime when we just need to get away to the antique shops and get lost!
I can't say enough to express how thankful I am for her and her teachings.
How no matter what, she is always there for me.
How she puts me first before herself - and always has!!
How secretly brilliant she is!
How beautiful she is inside and out!
How I couldn't live without her!
I am truly blessed to have her in my life and best of all - MY MOM!
I hope to be a great mom like her one day!


She is beyond beautiful!!


Not only do I have a wonderful mother to look up to, I also have a wonderful sister to take after!
I can't begin to say how proud I am to have such a spectacular sister!
She is such a loving and giving mother!
Raising 3 boys now, and at times alone at home while her husband is away overseas,
she has never ceased to amaze me with her strength and wisdom
with raising these beautiful, loving, little men of God!
Elissa and Mike are such amazing parents and partners!
I also look to her to be an example of a woman of God and a loving wife.
I couldn't do anything without her!!
I am so thankful!!



Happy Mothers Day Moms!!!

1 comment:

  1. this post was so sweet Jill! And for the record you so totally are a mother already (hehe) so relish in your first mother's day and celebrate you!! I love the love you have for your family and I love that I have had the pleasure of knowing Elissa so well...I too love her;0. Many hugs to you and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY JILL!

    ReplyDelete