Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!


Thank you to all you service members out there who have and are still serving our country, making sacrifices for our freedom!! I am so grateful for you!! 
 
I had such a lovely weekend!!
It started with a baby shower for my friend Denae who now lives in Florida but have been friends with since jr. high/church.  It was such a wonderful shower celebrating her and her little girl on the way!
And it was so fun seeing her family and friends whom I have lost contact with!
Such wonderful memories!!

Saturday morning for brunch I went to my friend Anna's personal bridal shower!! She is getting married next weekend and I couldn't be more excited for her and her man Brian! I have gotten to know Anna from bible study and am so blessed to have such a great friend like her!! She is such a woman of God and always is looking to please other people, never thinking of herself!! I can't wait for the wedding and to celebrate with her!!

From there my mom and I drove up to Crow Wing County (near Brainerd) to go camping (in a camper) with my papa!! I can't tell you how much fun I had with them! 
I love, now that I am older, how well we all get along and all of the laughs we share! We worked on a puzzle, watched a movie, ate a lot of junk food, had a camp fire, my papa had his first s'more of his life and just made fun of each other!! (It would have been so nice to have Josh there...next time)
I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who are my best friends!! Never a dull moment!!

What did you do this weekend??

Now this week I am working and in 2 days Elissa and Everett come to visit for my baby shower and one of her friend's wedding!! It will be a great weekend filled with family and friends celebrating life!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and your baby shower!! I hope you have a wonderful time, get spoiled with lots of goodies and soak up baby E who will really warm you up for your own little guy. You are getting so close!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete