Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 6, 2011

Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!

I love my house so much! 
I can't believe how many wonderful things we were blessed with!
Location, price, neighborhood, neighbors (friends), top of a hill, no repairs, 
no need to repaint, new roof and siding (2008), 3 car garage, huge master sweet, 
loft/high ceilings, peonies, large deck, fire pit, fire place, 4 levels and i could go on and on...
The only thing I could live without are the spiders.
Since the house was empty for many months before we moved in, the spiders decided to make it their home.
So there have been many nights where I can kill 5 in an hour.
Yesterday I killed 6 throughout the day and they were all different shapes and sizes and colors.
I have always hated spiders but I never had a problem with them at my parents house, or at school, or in my apartments - never like what is happening now!
So Josh and I bought a spray for the house (inside and out)
I finally applied it tonight around the outside and inside and I found SO MANY SPIDERS!
I didn't know there could be spiders THAT BIG in my house!
As I sprayed in the basement I found quarter size spiders and killed them!! 
Now I feel like I have them crawling all over my body - I need a shower!
I am hoping that the spray worked - the reviews say it doesn't work 
so I may have to buy a different brand.
We shall see!! 

Here are a few I have found...

The one I found outside

Wolf spider I have found in the garage

The main ones I find around the house

I will let you know if they go away or if it didn't work!

Just pray they go away. I love my house but sometimes I can't enjoy being here!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guys did the right thing in getting the spray! Out here we have to spray the house, fence line, garage and inside perimeter once every year before SUmmer. It really makes a HUGE different and keeps the spider pop. under control. If your spray doesn't work an exterminator/pest control wouldn't hurt for one good sweep! Good luck...I would be having a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete