Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our little man

So we have decided to let people in on our secret and let our little man's name slip!
(Some people know already because we announced it at the baby shower)
Joshua and I started talking about names right away when we found out we were expecting and I can't tell you how many names were thrown around.
Joshua gave ideas like Clark Kent, Ka Lel, Kirk, Peter Parker, Hulk...
I'm not kidding, and that wasn't it.
We both liked the idea of having a name from the bible and so we started thinking from there.
Now because I am so stuck on our girl name I let Josh pick our boy name - so hopefully I get to name our little girl if we have one.



So after lots of thought we have picked 

Noah Joshua Anderson
Noah is a Hebrew name meaning "rest or comfort"

We are so excited for this little man to arrive and to hold him in our arms!
Joshua has even asked if we can take him out already so we can meet and play with him.

I had a dream last night that we had him and I was holding him and he was looking up at me with a big smile. I can't even explain the love and joy I felt when I woke up! I never knew that could exist and I can't wait to feel that again!

Just 51 days left until we meet Noah Joshua

2 comments:

  1. love love love the name noah!! GREAT choice!!! I am so excited for you two!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillian -

    What a cute name, I love it. Hope you don't mind if you follow along on your blog :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete