Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 11, 2011

What will he look like??

With just over 5 weeks away from our little man's due date 
so many thoughts are going through my head.

What will he look like?
What will he be like?
Will he be an easy child or hard like I was?
Will he be soft spoken?
What sport will be play or will be be a singer?
What will be his favorite color?
And so much more...

Josh and I got engaged little over 3 years ago (July 6th, 2008) and a few months after
we were at Dave and Busters - a restaurant/arcade and there was a photo booth where our faces were put together to predict what our baby will look like.
We first did a little girl and she had lip stick on haha!
And here is a picture of our little boy...we will find out if it's correct!



We are so excited to meet this little guy! 

In other news we just had our maternity pictures taken and I can't wait to see them! 
We have finished the baby room and after our doc appointment on thursday our weekly appointments begin! And we meet with the pediatrician next week and get a tour of the doctors office!
I need to put the hospital bags together and we need to clean out our apartment so we can check out.

 My braxton hicks are still about 15 min apart and sometimes little as 5 min apart...
I have started to have painful contractions - I am surprisingly excited for labor!
My feet are so swollen that my shoes don't fit and to make matters worse I have scabs all over from scratching my 500 million mosquito bites.

Next time Josh comes home it will be time for the guys arrival ahhh! Can't wait!
I will keep you all posted!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!!!!! Ok, for real, I just thought about putting eight million exclamation points - that means, I'm REALLY excited!!! Yay for baby Noah! I can't wait for him to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete