Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some of my favorite things!

So with only 4 weeks left of this pregnancy I want to share with you some of my favorite things that have gotten me through this pregnancy...things I crave or need/want to make sure this pregnancy is enjoyable!

::cinnamon toast crunch:: breakfast of champions
::strawberry jelly:: my aunt pat made me and i can't get enough
::OREOS:: my favorite snack
::pizza:: my favorite meal - either pepperoni or taco pizza please
::root beer:: i have been doing a good job at staying away from caffeine and so this is my drink of choice - that or an arnold palmer!
::coconut oil:: what i rub on myself every day to keep the stretch marks away. a friend told me how much better it works than coconut butter or shea butter and i have to agree with her - only 2 small stretch marks for me and they appeared this last week!




some of my other favorite things not pictured are my non maternity tank tops that i still wear and my orthopedic shoes and flip flops that have saved me from my sore back!!

Little Noah's room is almost complete and then i will post some pictures of it completed!
I am so excited for him to get here! 

4 comments:

  1. This post was July 20th...you're haven't posted since, so I'm wondering if you've had your little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't...3 weeks till due date...sorry do we know each other??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Sandra may have hopped over to your blog from mine possibly as you commented above her. I think..it starts happening a lot in the blog world unless you make your blog private. I sooooooo relate to your cravings. I had such similar ones through out my pregnancy and I loved my pre-prego tanks too! I've never heard of coconut oil so I will have to keep that in mind next time!! you are so close Jill and I really cannot wait to see pics of Noah in your arms! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ha! I just wanted to make sure...didn't know if she was long lost family of joshs, or one of his friends, or something like that :)

    3 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete