Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 weeks left

Josh will be home tomorrow and will not leave until the baby comes! I am so excited for him to just be home, I will be less nervous about everything once Josh is here!
These next two weeks are going to be us just trying to relax and have fun before this little man comes.
Josh will be sky diving next Sunday and will do his pilot class sometime in there too.
I want to get to a twins game and we want to take the boat out.

It's crazy to think that this little man will be in our arms soon! I can't wait to kiss him constantly!
I had an ultrasound yesterday to get his measurements because he is measuring small but everything is fine, he is about 6 lbs 5 ounces and has a 12 inch head they say...we will see how accurate they are soon.

Here are some of our maternity pictures we had taken last time Josh was home.
I am planning on taking his newborn pictures with a friend and I have so many ideas already!






















Noah's room is almost done and I can't wait to see it finished!

5 comments:

  1. You look great Jill! The last few weeks are so hard, but try to enjoy this "down" time before your life gets super chaotic (in the best way possible :-)). Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post..I am so excited Jill! I love the locket picture...so sweet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic photos! you are so beautiful! what a great family. I'm excited for you, darling! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love the name Noah! These photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete