Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, October 3, 2011

Noah is 7 weeks!

I know it has been a very long time since my last update but we have had such a long crazy wild ride so far! I have been sick, a lot!! For all of you mothers out there you probably can feel my pain some what - I have had mastitis 4 times (currently on antibiotics) and many more wonderful mother dealings! And because of all I have dealt/dealing with, I am transitioning to formula and ending the breast feeding. It was a very difficult decision, one that took many doctor visits, prayer, lots of conversations with family and friends and hard days trying to figure out what is best for our little family. But I know that 7 weeks of breast milk is better than none!

Noah is growing like crazy. When I close my eyes and picture him I still see a 7 lb baby and when I look at him he is so different! He is changing every day!

Here are some pictures!!


Ultrasound and after picture below!


Grandma Markin!!

Papa loving his new grandson!


I love his little face!!

Mom and dad with Great Grandma Lody!

Anderson Family!

Josh is home now until next Tuesday. I have enjoyed every moment with him! We have visited family on both sides and enjoyed friends! I can't tell you how happy it makes me when I see Noah with his Grandpa Dave! I love seeing the love in his eyes! Makes me tear just thinking about it! 

This next week Josh and I will be going to see Shane and Shane, finish projects around the house, visit with more family (Great Grandparents on the Markin side), Josh will be golfing, we will see friends, visit the doctor for hist 8 week check up and shots, and enjoy our little family times. 

I will try to take more pictures and try to post more often (now that I am getting a hang of parenting)!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Markus and Eli came to visit!

State Fair with my girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment